Software Engineer (m/f/d) | Signatrix
Signatrix uses state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technology to bring transparency and intelligence to the retail sector. Thanks to our technology, the security cameras of our clients can independently track, measure and evaluate customer behavior and numbers as well as theft incidents and conversion rates in real time.
Europe's biggest retail chains already enhance the processes and customer experience in their stores with the help of our solutions. Now that we have also secured funds by experienced investors, who will support us on a strategic and operational level, we are looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team.
- Develop soft real time run time for video based AI solutions
- Integration of embedded GPU/NPU hardware platforms
- Be a part of ensuring our application code is flexible, maintainable, testable, and reliable
- Work closely with machine learning, product, and other stakeholders to make sure we’re building the right tools and experiences for our users
- Iterate quickly on experimental systems to solve real user problems
Don't worry if you don't tick all of the below!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. or at least 2 years of equivalent industry experience
- You like to mentor other developers through code review, design discussions, and more
- Python & C/C++
- Experience with professional software development processes
- Working with linux based systems and in test driven development
- Ideally experience with SQL/NOSQL databases, Tensorflow / PyTorc, CUDA, C/GoLang/Haskell/Scala/Swift, and Docker
- Experience with Gstreamer/ffmpeg and comparable multimedia frameworks preferred
- Experience with parallel computing, stream/batch based data processing, computer vision pipelines or distributed systems a major plus!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to earn shares in the company via ESOP
- Lunch on the company
- Public transport subsidy