Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) | Mein-Wunschcatering
We are building the first global and singular catering brand for every occasion, everywhere.
Founded in Berlin, active in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, this business has raised more than €1M to date and is on the cusp of a broad international expansion. Currently with more than 15 employees, we are on the lookout for talented individuals to construct the foundations and continuous accelerate the growth of the business in volume, quality and innovation.
We aspire to a culture defined by honesty, integrity and trust - starting, growing and scaling a business can be stressful, especially in the food space! However, when accompanied by smart, positive and genuinely ‘good’ people, it makes for a phenomenal journey ahead and great opportunity to learn.
Once here, you will...
- lead our efforts to build a flawless winning product
- lead our efforts to ensure data integrity and a smooth migration and handling of legacy code
- scale and improve our current technology
- secure and optimize current operations
- write clean (!), maintainable and efficient code
- design robust, scalable and secure features
- B.S. or M.S. in software engineering, computer science, or a related field -- or work experience that demonstrates that you’ve learned these skills
- At least 5 years experience developing complex applications in production
- Strong development skills with a focus on object-oriented design patterns, robustness, and automated testing
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem is a big plus
- Interest in and practical experience with agile practices such as Scrum, Code Reviews, Continuous Delivery etc.
- Good communication skills within your team and other departments
- Experience with REST API design
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Strong understanding of software architecture
What we offer ...
- Competitive remuneration, with room for growth
- Diverse and international environment in the heart of Berlin
- Autonomy and responsibility, surrounded by caring and talented peers
- Flexible dog policy, lots of coffee, and plenty of opportunities to celebrate!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.