International Customer Support Agent (m/w/d) | Mein-Wunschcatering
We are building the first global and singular catering brand for every occasion, everywhere.
Founded in Berlin, active in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, this business has raised more than €1M to date and is on the cusp of a broad international expansion. Currently with more than 15 employees, we are on the lookout for talented individuals to construct the foundations and continuous accelerate the growth of the business in volume, quality and innovation.
We aspire to a culture defined by honesty, integrity and trust - starting, growing and scaling a business can be stressful, especially in the food space! However, when accompanied by smart, positive and genuinely ‘good’ people, it makes for a phenomenal journey ahead and great opportunity to learn.
Once here, you will...
- Be part of our international expansion efforts and support customers in a specific foreign market
- Be the voice of our brand and help us turn customers into fans
- Find creative, spontaneous and satisfactory solutions for our customers, on the spot
- Advise our customers on the phone and in writing with regards to our product offering
- Be responsible for all verbal and written correspondence with our customers
- Help us increase the efficiency of the customer support department and share lessons learned with your colleagues and peers
What you will bring along...
- A relevant degree or significant working experience in a relevant industry, such as food delivery
- 2 years experience in customer support, sales or a similar activity
- Experience in food delivery, marketplaces or platform businesses ideal
- excellence communication and problem solving skills
- English fluency, strong German skills and proficiency in at least one other non-German language
- Lots of empathy, patience, and flexibility
- Teamplayer qualities and good time management
- A positive attitude paired with reliability, independence and attention to detail
What we offer ...
- Competitive remuneration, with room for growth
- Diverse and international environment in the heart of Berlin
- Autonomy and responsibility, surrounded by caring and talented peers
- Flexible dog policy, lots of coffee, and plenty of opportunities to celebrate!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.