Front-End Developer (m/f/d) | Mein-Wunschcatering
We are building the first global and singular catering brand for every occasion, everywhere.
Founded in Berlin, active in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, this business has raised more than €1M to date and is on the cusp of a broad international expansion. Currently with more than 15 employees, we are on the lookout for talented individuals to construct the foundations and continuous accelerate the growth of the business in volume, quality and innovation.
We aspire to a culture defined by honesty, integrity and trust - starting, growing and scaling a business can be stressful, especially in the food space! However, when accompanied by smart, positive and genuinely ‘good’ people, it makes for a phenomenal journey ahead and great opportunity to learn.
Once here, you will...
- lead our efforts to constantly enhance our frontend application
- optimize our current code base
- advise on architectural decisions
- build an interface our stakeholders love!
What you will bring along ...
- Ideally M.S. or B.S. in software engineering, computer science, or a related field. Definitely work experience demonstrating your skills and competence
- At least 2 years experience developing complex frontend applications in production
- Strong development skills with a focus on object-oriented design
patterns, robustness and clean code
- Good communication skills within your team and other departments
- Experience with REST API design
- A keen eye for design and UX details is a plus
- Fluent in English; German a plus
What we offer ...
- Competitive remuneration, with room for growth
- Diverse and international environment in the heart of Berlin
- Autonomy and responsibility, surrounded by caring and talented peers
- Flexible dog policy, lots of coffee, and plenty of opportunities to celebrate!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.