Entrepreneur in Residence Working Student/Intern (m/f/d) | Mein-Wunschcatering
We are building the first global and singular catering brand for every occasion, everywhere.
Founded in Berlin, active in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, this business has raised more than €1M to date and is on the cusp of a broad international expansion. Currently with more than 15 employees, we are on the lookout for talented individuals to construct the foundations and continuous accelerate the growth of the business in volume, quality and innovation.
We aspire to a culture defined by honesty, integrity and trust - starting, growing and scaling a business can be stressful, especially in the food space! However, when accompanied by smart, positive and genuinely ‘good’ people, it makes for a phenomenal journey ahead and great opportunity to learn.
Once here, you will...
- Support our management team in various organizational, operational and strategic tasks
- Conduct market research and support all strategic and operational tasks related to our international expansion
- Assess and enhance key processes and help us tweak efficiency where possible
- Rotate through our core functions to learn the nitty gritty of every business function
- Be involved in several projects liasing with cross-functional teams
What you will bring along...
- A Bachelor or Masters degree from a top university with a focus on business administration or similar
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience, ideally in food delivery, marketplaces or platform businesses
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Strong research and data analytics capabilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- English fluency, German and other languages a plus
What we offer ...
- Competitive remuneration, with room for growth
- Diverse and international environment in the heart of Berlin
- Autonomy and responsibility, surrounded by caring and talented peers
- Flexible dog policy, lots of coffee, and plenty of opportunities to celebrate!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.