DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) | Signatrix
Signatrix uses state-of-the-art deep learning and artificial intelligence technology to bring transparency and intelligence to brick and mortar retail. Thanks to our solutions, the security cameras of our clients can independently track, measure and evaluate customer behavior and patterns as well as theft incidents and conversion rates in real time.
Europe's biggest retail chains already enhance the processes and customer experience in their stores with the help of our solutions. Now that we have also secured funds by experienced investors, who will support us on a strategic and operational level, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team.
- Deployment of fleet of worldwide edge devices
- Security of IoT infrastructure
- Automation of deployment processes
- Continuous integration
- Scale storage and compute infrastructure
Don't worry if you don't tick all of the below!
- B.Sc./M.Sc. or at least 2 years of equivalent industry experience
- You care a lot about delivering quality systems through automated testing and monitoring
- Experience working with Linux based systems & Python
- Experience with Systems Administration, network management and Information security best practices
- Shell Scripting & Docker
- Ideally experience with cloud infrastructure, professional software development processes, infrastructure as code and container orchestration
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to earn shares in the company via ESOP
- Lunch on the company
- Public transport subsidy