Country Manager Nordics (m/f/d) | Mein-Wunschcatering
We are building the first global and singular catering brand for every occasion, everywhere.
Founded in Berlin, active in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands, this business has raised more than €1M to date and is on the cusp of a broad international expansion. Currently with more than 15 employees, we are on the lookout for talented individuals to construct the foundations and continuous accelerate the growth of the business in volume, quality and innovation.
We aspire to a culture defined by honesty, integrity and trust - starting, growing and scaling a business can be stressful, especially in the food space! However, when accompanied by smart, positive and genuinely ‘good’ people, it makes for a phenomenal journey ahead and great opportunity to learn.
Once here, you will...
- Conduct market research and prepare the launch of MeinWunschcatering in Scandinavia
- Make use of a cross-functional team to define and roll out our expansion blue-print in the Nordics
- Adapt our product and offering to the local market and source a supplier network
- Eventually hire your own team and, if justified by revenues and potential, set up an office in Scandinavia
What you will bring along...
- A Bachelor or Masters degree from a top university with a focus on business administration or similar
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience, ideally in food delivery or platform businesses
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Pre-launch or launch experience as well as familiarity with the Scandinavian market ideal
- Strong research abilities and preference for data-driven decision making
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- English fluency as well as either Swedish, Danish, Norwegian or Finnish, German and other languages a plus
What we offer ...
- Competitive remuneration, with room for growth
- Diverse and international environment in the heart of Berlin
- Autonomy and responsibility, surrounded by caring and talented peers
- Flexible dog policy, lots of coffee, and plenty of opportunities to celebrate!
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.